Skip to content
- The YP40T uses a 357cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 449 gal/min (26,940 gal/hr) through a four-inch port.
- Delivers a 89-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to 1-1/16″ (27 mm).
- Durable Pump – Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding Seal Durability – Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal – has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 4-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.